- Job Title
- Duty Station
- Duties Brief
1. Responsible for the petty cash management i.e. funds are securely kept in the safe under lock and key, petty cash requests have support documentation before cashing out, and they are within budget and approved as per policies in place. Ensuring monthly counts by the 5th of every subsequent month.
2. Working advances management for the project teams. Supporting requisitions, attaining grants approvals, ensure funds are used for their intended purpose and accounted for.
3. Monitor project outstanding balances regularly and ensure timely accountability. Review paperwork for completeness and maintain records of all paper work. Ensuring daily capturing of transactions in the Accounting software being used.
4. Efficient and effective vendor payment management in a timely manner. Double check for accuracy of all documents submitted before making payments to suppliers. Scan and save all the vendor related paperwork in drop-box and file the hard copies.
5. Organize for monthly stock counts and Asset Verification biannually.
6. Support the internal and external project audits at the site levels by proving auditors with the necessary information as requested.
- Qualification Required
1. Degree in Business Administration with a bias in Accounting or Finance.
2. A minimum of 3 years’ progressive work experience in a fast-paced environment.
3. Competence in MS Excel.
4. Knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Dynamics-Navision is an added advantage.
5. Good communication & interpersonal skills as well as a flexible attitude.