- Job Title
- Duty Station
- Duties Brief
- Development of laboratory documents (logs, forms, SOPs), trainings, storage/archiving of source documents
- Delivery sample collection
- Perform sample collection, malaria microscopy, HIV testing and any other clinical laboratory tests.
- Specimen processing, storage and preparation for shipping
- Maintain strict inventory system
- Calibrate and maintain all equipment, record and analyze results, report their findings to the Study coordinator or any other direct supervisor and adhere to all laboratory procedures.
- Preparing the necessary reagents for the routine laboratory work and ensure proper inventory of all laboratory supplies.
- Making sure that internal quality control systems are followed and participate in the quality control and quality assurance programs;
- Make timely orders of Lab equipment, reagents, consumables and other supplies
- Receipt and verification of all supplies and equipment
- Participate in all training programs organized by the organization for purposes of safety and quality improvement.
- Qualification Required
- Diploma in Medical Lab sciences
- Reputable computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Power point and Access
- At least 5yrs experience working in busy Laboratory with a good inventory system.
- Experience in handling HIV and malaria research activities
- Exceptional skills in malaria microscopy.
- Recommendable skills in phlebotomy of all ages